Study Chinese in Taiwan with our small groups classes. Excel and enhance your Chinese language skills with our excellent new school and first class teachers.
Making the leap to come to Taiwan and study Chinese is something that certainly isn’t done on a whim.
We offer a number of services to help ease your transition into life in Taiwan coming from abroad. In most instances, you’ll arrive at the weekend and jump straight into classes on Monday morning.
This will mean you’ll be taking a lot in, not just the language, but the culture alongside everything else.
Thankfully for you, this is where our Taiwan services come in handy. After all, you want to spend the majority of your time learning Chinese in Taiwan and not queueing up at Banks and Phone shops!
One thing of importance to note – These survival kits are designed to be purchased before you get to LTL Taiwan. You cannot purchase them once you are here.
TAIPEI SURVIVAL KIT – Standard Package
Our first survival kit is a standard package which includes a number of benefits to make your transition much easier:
- Airport Pick Up – Rather than have to fight and haggle for a taxi, our driver will come and pick you up from your airport terminal.
- SIM Card with Data and Minutes – We’ll get you signed up to a new SIM card for your phone with 2GB of data. Any further plans can be discussed with us.
- Taipei Metro/Subway Card – The Taipei Metro (MTR) is fast and convenient. The EasyCard will come pre-charged with around 15 trips.
- uBike – Taiwan is full of shared bikes for you to take advantage of. We will help you set your EasyCard to work with the uBike system in Taipei.
- LTL School Locker –Access to your own locker to store your valuables.
- Map of Taipei – Get your bearings fast.
Our comfort kit contains everything in the standard package along what these extras:
- Massage – No better way to relax than either a full body, or a foot massage
- International Hospital VIP Card – Priority treatment at an international hospital in Taipei
- Gym Membership for One Month – We have a gym close to the school, take advantage of our cooperation with a month long membership.
|Add-On||Price in CNY|
|Survival Kit Standard||8,167|
|Survival Kit Comfort||13,117|
TAIPEI AIRPORT PICK UP ONLY
- Swift service from Taipei airport through to your accommodation thanks to our reliable driver.
- No need to navigate a new city and negotiate in Chinese when you land. Relax and let us do the work for you.
TAIPEI CONNECTION KIT
Our connection kit is designed to put you in touch with the right people from the very start of your experience in Taiwan. Meeting local friends can take time and become a challenge.
If you are short of time, or perhaps a little shy, then this is absolutely ideal for getting you in the right friendship group and talking about exactly what you want.
Although it’s great to make friends from your own country abroad it can also be a surefire way to slow down your Chinese progress.
Making friends with locals is a huge factor when learning Chinese. The connection kit aims to put you in contact with people you will want to mix with.
- Taiwan Student Ambassador – This person chosen based on your hobbies and interests. We match you with someone similar and you’ll be talking about the things you want to, in Chinese. You’ll also explore the city together and get introduced to potential other friends.
- Taiwan Chinese Language Exchange Friend –A great way to swap cultural stories. This is a topic that never ends. Chat Chinese, chat English, chat whichever language you want, make exciting discoveries about their culture and teach them about your own culture too.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SURVIVAL KIT – Where do I meet the airport driver?
After arriving to Taipei you will be somewhat jet lagged and dazed, as you will likely be coming off of a long haul flight.
Don’t worry, our driver will be at the airport to meet you.
After you clear immigration, claim your luggage, and clear customs our driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall holding a sign with your name.
If you don’t see the sign with your name on, don’t worry, our driver will have a good idea of how you look, and he will be looking for you too!
SURVIVAL KIT – Should I bring anything on Day 1?
We will provide you with all the resources and learning equipment you will need.
Just bring yourself, a good mood, and your passport.
Other things like laptops, your own learning materials, or anything else, you are of course welcome to bring if you so wish.
CONNECTION KIT – How do I meet my language partner?
Usually what happens is we invite you to a meal with your language exchange partner and student ambassador.
This will help you to get to know each other, and plan any future activities.
CONNECTION KIT – why two people?
We will match you and your language partner based on shared interests so that you will have something to talk about.
But we do understand that how well you connect with somebody is very dependent on the people involved.
Having two people, as opposed to one, gives you twice the opportunity to make a friend for life.