Super Flexible Chinese Classes Taiwan
Nicklas with his Mandarin Teacher Monica
Learning Mandarin with a busy schedule is always a challenge, especially when you are dealt a schedule that changes 52 weeks of the year!
That’s where our idea of the Super Flexible Chinese package came from. Although we aim for all our programs to be flexible, this one has maximum room for manoeuvre. You have the ability to arrange a class 6 hours before it begins, and cancel 2 hours before the class starts at no extra charge. For example:
- It’s Monday at 11am and your 5pm evening meeting has been cancelled. You want to arrange a Chinese class to fill your spare time. Call us and you can arrange a class anytime from 5pm onwards the same day.
- It’s Thursday at 3pm and you’ve been told you have to meet your manager for an emergency meeting. You have a Chinese class at 6pm. Call us and you can cancel this class at no extra cost.
There is no need for a fixed schedule. One week you may study for nine hours, and the next only one hour. This is the idea of our super flexible Chinese class program. We work around you. What’s more you can request to have the lessons anywhere in Taipei. Whether your preference is at your home, your office, a tea shop or any other quaint spot in Taiwan. It’s completely up to you.
All our teachers are fully qualified and boast bags of experience. You will be learning Chinese with the best teachers in the business. Our teachers sole aim is to get their students Chinese ahead fast, even if you have a busy working schedule.
In your Mandarin course you decide the content. We teach traditional or simplified Chinese and you can focus on the area you want to improve most. This could be character writing practice, spoken Mandarin, your reading comprehension, or simply a mixture of everything. Your teacher and our director of studies will create a plan based around your wants and needs.
Not sold just yet? You don’t need to hand over any money until you complete your third hour of class. If you are not satisfied with the classes come and speak to us. You will owe us no money and all lessons so far are free of charge.
Flexible Chinese Classes – Prices
Please see the following table for the Super Flexible class pricing:
|Number of hours
|| 0 – 100
|Price per hour
If you are on more of a budget, feel free to look at our 1-on-1 Mandarin lessons in Taiwan. These classes are cheaper in price but offer slightly less flexibility when it comes to arranging and cancelling Chinese lessons.
What’s included in the flexible Chinese class Taiwan package?
- A study plan tailored to you by our Director of Studies and your Chinese Tutor
- Ability to cancel your class as many times as you want (two hours notice)
- Ability to book a class during working hours (six hours notice)
- Study in a location of your choosing in Taipei
- Class length can be anything from one to six hours long.
- Choose an ideal time for each class from 8am to 9pm subject to availability.
Flexible Classes – Prompt payment scheme
We are experts in teaching Chinese – this is what we love to do the most. Due to this our prices do not include the costs involved in chasing students up to pay for their course. We feel it isn’t fair to charge all students for the time needed to chase up a small handful of late payers. Therefore, all the prices listed already include a 5% prompt payment discount. All payments are due on the day you take your third hour of Chinese class. If you haven’t completed payment by then, you will pay 5% more on top.